Old July 28th 03, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Not to Do With London Transport

Does anyone know (hopefully on-line) I can get a guide to public
transport in the Huddersfield area? Not just the city centre. The towns
around the city too? I try West Yorkshire Metro web-site and they don't
have much on Huddersfield. Apart from trains. And First Buses in
Huddersfield their web-site bus route map when you try and zoom in
crashes.
Any help grateful for.
--
CJG

Old July 29th 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

If you would like a bus/train map produced by Metro for Huddersfield you can
download a copy from
http://www.wymetro.com/docs/mapguides/kirklees-s.pdf

Alternatively, First in Halifax/Huddersfield produce a local area network
guide, they could post you a copy if you ring them on 01484 426313 (Old
Fieldhouse Lane Depot).

cookie (in huddersfield)

"boristhe.spider" wrote in message
Try Huddersfield Tourist Information, I'm sure they'll post you one.

BTS

Old July 30th 03, 06:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

In message , cookie
writes
If you would like a bus/train map produced by Metro for Huddersfield
you can download a copy from
http://www.wymetro.com/docs/mapguides/kirklees-s.pdf

Alternatively, First in Halifax/Huddersfield produce a local area
network guide, they could post you a copy if you ring them on 01484
426313 (Old Fieldhouse Lane Depot).

Many thanks for your help. To be honest Im just looking for which places
around Huddersfield I could live in and commute into Huddersfield every
day.
--
CJG