Old March 22nd 07, 07:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "The Bill" on the tube

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4...or-part-1.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4...or-part-2.html

Charing Cross Bakerloo line?

Ian

Old March 22nd 07, 07:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4...or-part-1.html

Surely with two constables, in the time it took to get down to the train
level, one of them could have gotten the station supervisor to shut
things down?
--
Michael Hoffman
Old March 22nd 07, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

Surely with two constables, in the time it took to get down to the train
level, one of them could have gotten the station supervisor to shut
things down?

It's telly - it's pretend! ;-)

Ian

Old March 22nd 07, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4...or-part-1.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4...or-part-2.html

Charing Cross Bakerloo line?

Jubilee line (the platforms that are now closed to the public) ITYF.

Old March 22nd 07, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Jack Taylor" wrote in message

Jubilee line (the platforms that are now closed to the public) ITYF.

Ah, OK - thanks.

Ian

Old March 22nd 07, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

Surely with two constables, in the time it took to get down to the train
level, one of them could have gotten the station supervisor to shut
things down?

It's telly - it's pretend! ;-)

Just wondering!

--
Michael Hoffman
Old March 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Didn't stop 50 police in riot gear marching 200 Chelsea supporters down to
the westbound, which was in severe delay mode, at Liverpool Street Monday
night without bothering to tell anyone what they planned. EIRF is in my GSMs
hands, ready to take the issue to BTPs bosses next week.

Old March 23rd 07, 06:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london

The 145 bus to OXFORD STREET?????

--
Viddlêr Sêllbøê

The only true lesbians are men
Shavkat Mirziyayev

Old March 23rd 07, 09:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Viddlêr Sêllbøê wrote:
The 145 bus to OXFORD STREET?????

And a Northern line train from Charing Cross to Liverpool Street (then he
runs around the streets and is back in the park by Embankment again!).

He, he - such pedantry. ;-)

Old March 24th 07, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On Mar 23, 10:24 am, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Viddlêr Sêllbøê wrote:
The 145 bus to OXFORD STREET?????

And a Northern line train from Charing Cross to Liverpool Street (then he
runs around the streets and is back in the park by Embankment again!).

He, he - such pedantry. ;-)

This reminds me of quite a few years back when I saw several DLR
trains parked at All Saints with the destination "Brunswick", which
got me wondering until a few weeks later the DLR appeared on the Bill
(mainly at what appeared to be Bank for the platform scenes) with this
as the destination on all the trains they used.

I seem to remember some station entrance scenes as well, which may
have been somewhere like Westferry or Limehouse, but my memory of the
episode is very hazy.

TfL bill John Rowland London Transport 2 October 26th 05 03:19 PM
Crossrail Bill and Documents Published Michael Parry London Transport 22 February 26th 05 12:31 PM
Preserved LU loco on "The Tube" [email protected] London Transport 18 October 1st 04 02:40 PM
HSE - "grossly inefficient" and "dysfunctional" John Rowland London Transport 0 November 28th 03 07:57 AM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.local.birmingham? Twinkles London Transport 0 October 26th 03 04:46 PM