Old April 3rd 07, 08:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Where might I find the earliest / inaugural timetable for bookhamstation..

I went to the collectors fair at Chiswick a couple of weeks ago and
rummaged but didnt really find what I was looking for - Im after the
timetable when the station at bookham originally opened (whenever that was).

Grateful for any clues where to research

thanks in advance

Mysteryflyer