London Banter

-   -   West London today, how was it for you? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/519-west-london-today-how-you.html)

Richard J. August 10th 03 10:35 PM

West London today, how was it for you?

CharlesPottins wrote:
Our receptionist at work recently moved to a place near Bollo Lane.
Her bus ride along Chiswick High Road to Stamford Brook took 45
minutes in heavy traffic - it would have been quicker to walk.

Or even quicker by District line from Chiswick Park.

Others driving in from Hounslow seem to have similar stories.

I hope your receptionist castigated the Hounslow drivers for clogging up the
streets instead of taking the Piccadilly line.

--
Richard J.