London Banter

-   -   London's Flash Mob Strikes Again!! (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/547-londons-flash-mob-strikes-again.html)

John Peters August 13th 03 03:40 PM

London's Flash Mob Strikes Again!!

I can't tell you any more right now, but if interested in mobbing with
us in London tomorrow after work then email . Pass
on the good word. Bring your mates. Obey orders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...014598,00.html

The Flasher

Stimpy August 13th 03 05:12 PM

"Bondee" wrote in message

"John Peters" wrote in message
om...
I can't tell you any more right now, but if interested in mobbing

with
us in London tomorrow after work then email .

Pass
on the good word. Bring your mates. Obey orders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...014598,00.html

The Flasher

Baaaaaaa!!!!!!

I'll give it two more weeks then the whole craze will be dead and
gone. Let's face it, it stopped being fun as soon as the media
realised what was going on and started publicising it.

CJG August 13th 03 09:26 PM

London's Flash Mob Strikes Again!!

In message , Stimpy
writes
I'll give it two more weeks then the whole craze will be dead and gone.
Let's face it, it stopped being fun as soon as the media realised what
was going on and started publicising it.

The first mob flash in London nearly failed as the sofa shop they all
went to had closed early because of the hot temperatures. He only opened
the door as he saw the TV cameras and thought it was someone famous
wanting to buy a sofa.
To be honest its a bit pathetic and sad. If you want to be part of
"something" do a charity run with 1000's of other people or something.
Go and do a flash mob cleaning the rubbish off a beach.
--
CJG