Old September 6th 07, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

Default WAGN/ONE services, summer 2005

Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street, and
Enfield Town to both Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street during the
summer of 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated (scans of the
actual timetables would be brilliant).

Nick Cooper

Old September 6th 07, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

On 6 Sep, 09:43, wrote:
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street, and
Enfield Town to both Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street during the
summer of 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated (scans of the
actual timetables would be brilliant).

Whoops! Forgot to include that I also need to know the times the
Enfield Chase/Old Street trains passed through Highbury & Islington.

Old September 6th 07, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

wrote:
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street, and
Enfield Town to both Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street during the
summer of 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated (scans of the
actual timetables would be brilliant).

How about complete timetables in PDF form?

'One' up until June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200504010...est-Anglia.pdf

After June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200510300...mp+Booklet.pdf

WAGN before June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200505070...able_Inner.pdf

After June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200510280...5-GN-inner.pdf

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London

Old September 6th 07, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

On 6 Sep, 11:27, Mr Thant
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street, and
Enfield Town to both Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street during the
summer of 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated (scans of the
actual timetables would be brilliant).

How about complete timetables in PDF form?

Absolutely fantastic - better than I'd hoped for!

Bus Heating in Summer MIG London Transport 7 August 8th 08 07:17 PM
HEATHROW AIRPORT - PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES - 2005/2006 Richard J. London Transport 0 December 20th 05 08:01 PM
Old cars or bikes wtd for Primrose Hill Summer Festival, Saturday 25th June 2005 [email protected] London Transport 1 April 26th 05 02:53 PM
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005 Robin Mayes London Transport 42 September 21st 04 03:54 PM
Bus 283 and British Summer Time John Rowland London Transport 5 February 20th 04 07:52 AM