Old October 16th 07, 04:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london,soc.men

Default Has Anyone Here Had A Unpleasant Experience On The Underground?

When I was a young chaste girl I saw something quite nasty!

Old October 16th 07, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,soc.men

In message ICWQi.23916$uC1.7745@trnddc04, Miss Prism
writes
When I was a young chaste girl I saw something quite nasty!

That's just LU staff, they always look like that :-)

--
Edward Cowling "Time is not your enemy, forever is !!"

Old October 16th 07, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london,soc.men

On Oct 16, 4:55 am, "Miss Prism" wrote:
When I was a young chaste girl I saw something quite nasty!

I once saw the wild woman of Wongo.

Old October 16th 07, 09:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,soc.men

"Offramp" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 16, 4:55 am, "Miss Prism" wrote:
When I was a young chaste girl I saw something quite nasty!

I once saw the wild woman of Wongo.

Oi! You leave my partner out of this!
--
Brian