Old August 20th 03, 06:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default VXC Driver Depots

"Julian Morison" wrote in message
news:a0a00ee554253e1828cc440dff1008c8.74157@mygate .mailgate.org...
Is there a Virgin Cross Country Depot at Reading or Brighton?

I know there are depots in Bournemouth and Birmingham, but where else in
the South are they?

Thanks.

I may be wrong but I think Virgin go to Eastleigh now instead of Bournemouth
for stabling? I've seen a few there at 2am on my way home from LDN Waterloo
on regular occasions.

Regards,
Stu
http://stuartmeech.fotopic.net - Online Photo Gallery