Old September 1st 03, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Scooter - Vespa - Bike?

In London:

I'm looking for a place to rent a scooter (50cc or under) to cruise
around London. I've tried Google without any luck finding a place that
might rent Vespas, Hondas, or similar.

Can anyone recommend a place, near to Piccadilly/SoHo would be great but
any tips will do.

Thank you!

+-

Old September 1st 03, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

http://search.yell.com