Old July 14th 08, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Pit-bull dogs without muzzles on the trains at seven sisters

My national rail train at Seven Sisters was leaving at 20.47 today,
The doors where closing and I just got on the train before the doors
closed and before I know it I was cornered by a massive Pit-ball
terrier, Maybe it was the way I run on the train that trigger the dog
to attack ,This Dog was ready to eat me alive and lucky for me the
owner had hold of the Pit-ball by its Collier but he could hardly
contain the Dog, The whole thing lasted about 3 Min's and I come away
without any bites, but I never been so shock up by a Dog before and I
never really seen the size of a pit-balls mouth up close before lucky
I know a bit about Dog Bite Prevention like Do not run from the dog or
it will trigger them to attack and Do not face the dog directly etc
etc but the Pit-ball Dog is not your average everyday dog it is a
highly Dangerous dog, even for me who is not normally in fear of dogs
and on the whole I really like Dogs but this was on a level of a Loin
attacking me.
( who needs that after a hard days work I ask you!)
Is their no law for a dog like this to have a muzzle on it before
someone really gets hurt.

Old July 14th 08, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 14, 10:38*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

The Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 says that dogs "of the type known as the
pit bull terrier" should be leashed and muzzled when in a public
place.
~cj
Old July 15th 08, 01:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 14 Jul, 23:05, wrote:
On Jul 14, 10:38*pm, "

wrote:
[...]

~cj- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for that,
Old July 15th 08, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
[...]

The dog should be destroyed immediately preferably along with its
owner..............Boycot the olympics in London in
2012................."LONDON CITY OF DEATH"

Old July 15th 08, 11:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 14, 10:38 pm, "
wrote:
My national rail train at Seven Sisters was leaving at 20.47 today,
The doors where closing and I just got on the train before the doors
closed and before I know it I was cornered by a massive Pit-ball
terrier, Maybe it was the way I run on the train that trigger the dog

You sure it was a real pit bull and not just a staffie? People often
confuse the 2 especially since staffies (which I don't think need a
muzzle) seem to be the breed of choice these days for general street
scum and assorted chavs.

B2003