Old March 1st 09, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Engineering work on the Met

According to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetra...k-closures.pdf
, the Met will be closed on 18-19 July from "Harrow-on-the-Hill to
Croxley/Rickmansworth". Does this mean a shuttle train will run between
Watford and Croxley?

Old March 1st 09, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
According to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetra...k-closures.pdf ,
the Met will be closed on 18-19 July from "Harrow-on-the-Hill to
Croxley/Rickmansworth". Does this mean a shuttle train will run
between Watford and Croxley?

Will wait for someone to confirm, but at a guess, it may be an
Amersham/Chesham to Watford service that weekend.
This would seem likely, given an earlier closure on 27/28 June is
listed as Harrow on the Hill to Amersham, Chesham & Watford.

Old March 1st 09, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Matt Wheeler" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

Will wait for someone to confirm, but at a guess, it may be an
Amersham/Chesham to Watford service that weekend. This would seem
likely, given an earlier closure on 27/28 June is listed as Harrow on
the Hill to Amersham, Chesham & Watford.

That was my first thought, but for the "/Rickmansworth". That'd imply
that there's nothing south of Ricky on the Amersham branch, to my mind.

shrug
Old March 1st 09, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

According to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetra...ube/track-clos
ures.pdf , the Met will be closed on 18-19 July from
"Harrow-on-the-Hill to Croxley/Rickmansworth". Does this mean a
shuttle train will run between Watford and Croxley?

Not Watford-Rickmansworth? That would be nice if the works allow it.

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old March 1st 09, 07:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mar 1, 4:51*pm, Adrian wrote:
"Matt Wheeler" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

Will wait for someone to confirm, but at a guess, it may be an
Amersham/Chesham to Watford service that weekend. This would seem
likely, given an earlier closure on 27/28 June is listed as Harrow on
the Hill to Amersham, Chesham & Watford.

That was my first thought, but for the "/Rickmansworth". That'd imply
that there's nothing south of Ricky on the Amersham branch, to my mind.

shrug

Reads to me that it is nothing Harrow - Croxley or Harrow -
Rickmansworth. So a Watford - Amersham shuttle fits in fine.