London Banter

-   -   L.U. Battery Locomotives (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/8722-l-u-battery-locomotives.html)

Jon Biglowe July 22nd 09 01:56 PM

L.U. Battery Locomotives

Sorry if it has been asked before, but can some kind person please tell me
the Battery Locos that are a) active & b) withdrawn but still exist.

I can't seem to find anything on the internet, the best is the wiki page but
it does not say if the withdrawn locos have been scrapped. Withdrawn and
scrapping dates would be very nice too.

Thanks - Jon Biglowe

Batman55 July 23rd 09 01:21 PM

L.U. Battery Locomotives

"Jon Biglowe" wrote in message
. uk...
Sorry if it has been asked before, but can some kind person please tell me
the Battery Locos that are a) active & b) withdrawn but still exist.

I can't seem to find anything on the internet, the best is the wiki page
but it does not say if the withdrawn locos have been scrapped. Withdrawn
and scrapping dates would be very nice too.

Thanks - Jon Biglowe

Could try asking here http://lurs.org.uk/index.html or here
http://www.squarewheels.org.uk/rly/stock/

MaxB