Old October 21st 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube passing expensive houses

"Hatty Ling" wrote in message
om...
I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses? One I can
think of is when the Northern Line comes overground just before East
Finchley, you can see the start of 'Millionaires Row' from the bridge.

Within a minute's walk from East Finchley, you find yourself amidst £3m+
properties on that particular road. I'm sure the Northern Line between
Belsize Park and Golders Green passes under very expensive houses in
Hampstead.

Old October 22nd 03, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Hatty Ling" wrote in message
om...
I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses? One I can
think of is when the Northern Line comes overground just before East
Finchley, you can see the start of 'Millionaires Row' from the bridge.

Any other examples?

Yeah, the houses between Heathrow station and Cockfosters are pretty
expensive, as are the houses between Amersham and Beckton.

J.O.