Old October 30th 03, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Park Royal Central Line Station pictures

Hi all,

Thanks to the talents of modern web designers I can't give you a direct URL,
but if you go to http://www.firstcentral.co.uk/ and click on "Transport"
then "Underground" then "click to enlarge" you get a fairly nice pic. No
real surprises though.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old October 30th 03, 08:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

http://www.firstcentral.co.uk/transport/underBig01.html

Old November 2nd 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
I@n I@n is offline

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:33:50 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks to the talents of modern web designers I can't give you a direct URL,
but if you go to http://www.firstcentral.co.uk/ and click on "Transport"
then "Underground" then "click to enlarge" you get a fairly nice pic. No
real surprises though.

http://www.firstcentral.co.uk/transport/underBig01.html

looks like a typical overground central line station apart from the
train having both red and white lights showing together