Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nick
Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 09:06 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Nick
Legal challenges and congestion charging for 30 second journey leaving zone?

For about half your £1000, you can buy a Brompton folding bike that you
can leave in your boot or under a desk etc. Then you can...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 04:52 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Nick
Legal challenges and congestion charging for 30 second journey leaving zone?

PeteM wrote in message ...
Nick averred
In principle I've been agreeing with the congestion charge, but that
was...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 04:28 PM
Replies: 27

Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 12:24 PM
Replies: 27

Forum: London Transport November 25th 03, 11:44 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Nick
Legal challenges and congestion charging for 30 second journey leaving zone?

In principle I've been agreeing with the congestion charge, but that
was until I was caught in this trap. On an evening and outside zone
hours I would like to drive to my g/f's flat that's inside...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump