Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D.P.Round
Forum: London Transport April 7th 04, 11:34 AM
Replies: 73
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

In article , Dave Plowman writes:
In article ,
Forum: London Transport April 6th 04, 09:47 AM
Replies: 73
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

I stand corrected on that. However , lets be honest , a diesel engine is
really stone age technology.

Or perhaps the shape of things to come as petrol moves to direct injection?
Petrol engines...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 02:20 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

Table four merely plucks the two figures out of the air. It doesn't derive them
or explain how it came to these figures, it just says "88%" versus "15%".

Fair comment but it is the best data I...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 01:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

In article , "JB" writes:

And what if Al Quada (sp) drop an airliner on a nuclear plant? That
would
make 9/11...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 01:43 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

On 1 Apr 2004 11:28:25 -0800, Paul Weaver...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 01:38 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

In article , "Doki" writes:

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT? YOU ARE OLIVER KEATING AND I CLAIM
MY FIVE...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 01:23 PM
Replies: 9

Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 10:23 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT? YOU ARE OLIVER KEATING AND I CLAIM MY FIVE
POUNDS.

Your typical yank engine has 8 cylinders, pushrods and is stifled by a load
of emissions gear. Because of the...
Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 10:20 AM
Replies: 73
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

Gives overall efficiency of EVs at 28% compared to 14% for ICE engined
vehicles. Do you have better figures? If not EVs are twice as efficient

The site above is very misleading though

Of...
Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 10:04 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By D.P.Round
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

You want to live down the road from Chernobyl or Three Mile Island? One
mistake leaving vast tracts of land uninhabitable for tens of thousands
of years? If you could guarantee no mistakes...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump