Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jon E.
Forum: London Transport April 21st 04, 04:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Jon E.
Oystercard and penalty fares

Thanks to everyone who's replied to me about this, looks like I've got some
good material to quote at Southwest Trains when I apply for my refund!

Cheers,

Jon

"u n d e r a c h i e v e r"...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 04, 03:54 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Jon E.
Oystercard and penalty fares

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has any experience/opinions on the following....

I'm quite new to this Oystercard stuff having only used mine for a couple of
weeks so far. I usually recharge it with...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump