Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Robertson
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 04, 07:27 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Paul Robertson
Silverlink County Timetable

4973 wrote:
More pie-in-the-sky, but if such a service were run from Wycombe
to Maidenhead instead of London (relaying the Wycombe - Bourne End
line),

Definitely pie-in-the-sky I'm afraid....
Forum: London Transport July 10th 04, 04:56 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Robertson
Kew Gardens and gunnersbury

Peter Lawrence wrote:
Gunnersbury had 4 or 5 platforms in the 19th century and has
been shrinking in stages ever since. It is now one island platform
which makes it difficult for one face to...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 04, 06:09 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Robertson
Receipt for recharging Oyster Pre Pay?

SJCWHUK wrote:
You obtain a receipt from the large ticket machines (if you use this
for top-up) do not just expect a credit card voucher.

If you only travel to London on business then this...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 04, 05:14 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Robertson
Receipt for recharging Oyster Pre Pay?

Jim Crowther wrote:
Paul Robertson writes:

if I recharge an Oystercard at one of these machines, can I ask
for a receipt to be printed showing the amount added?

And is it a VAT...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 04, 09:26 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Robertson
Receipt for recharging Oyster Pre Pay?

I travel to London a lot on business, and this usually involves
standing in line for ages at the ticket machines at Heathrow T123 Tube
in the morning peak, while new arrivals get to grips with the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump