Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Oleg Kirov
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 04:53 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Oleg Kirov
Famous people on UK railway stations

Just wondering how many famous people we see on our trains and
stations...

At various stations in the South East, I have seen the following
people:
Barry Cryer, Ray Dorset (from Mungo Jerry), Corbin...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 04, 07:36 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Oleg Kirov
Qualifications necessary to become a station rank taxi driver

Qualifications necessary to become a station rank
taxi driver:

First and foremost, you must be a fat bugger, eat lots
of greasy junk food, chips, burgers, kebabs etc., never
eat proper meals; if...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump