Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Bullock
Forum: London Transport July 25th 05, 06:47 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Richard Bullock
Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

If you are caught by a cam on a DC (assuming national speed limits), it
follows that you are driving at more than 70mph.

But that (DCs being NSL) is a big assumption in today's world. Many...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 04, 08:03 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Richard Bullock
Lack of road markings in Kensington & Chelsea

There are loads round where I live (south Manchester). My GFs driving
instructor told her to treat them all as give ways irrespective of the
direction from which she approached. She passed...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump