Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Torsten Kleinert
Forum: London Transport October 7th 04, 11:49 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By Torsten Kleinert
Buses blocking the road

Neil Williams wrote:
1) More sensible positioning of bus stops. It's worth considering
things like putting stops right up against traffic lights with some
sort of priority control so the bus...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 04, 11:13 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Torsten Kleinert
Bus Stop Displays

Dan Gravell wrote:
This is the thing: "when it is working". The biggest problem with it is
that seemingly every time that I walk to bus stops near where I live the
familiar "COUNTDOWN"...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 10:11 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By Torsten Kleinert
Ken says yes to Crystal Palace tram extension

Neil Williams wrote:
Dare I suggest bendies?
Like this one?
http://www.vanhool.com/products_bus_detail.asp?id=13&productCategoryID=1&Tabid=3
Total passengers: up to 180 + Driver (quoted from...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump