Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Victor
Forum: London Transport September 30th 04, 02:54 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Victor
Arriva fare information ???

Thanks guys. You found about as much as I did - no specific
information about single fares. However, I called Arriva and Green
line and here is what I found out about bus fa

Greenline coach...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 09:23 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Victor
Arriva fare information ???

Why can't I find any specific fare information for Arriva buses?

I'm interested in the 500, 510 and Greenline 724 buses, but there's
absolutely no information anywhere on the net about these...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump