Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trust No OneŽ
Forum: London Transport March 28th 08, 06:14 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
T5 tech failure causes Heathrow chaos - CNN

Roland Perry wrote:
Almost the only references to "Hassle Heathrow" (a term
I've never heard before, in 20+ years using it) are syndications of
stories from CNN about the opening of T5.

I...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 05, 12:45 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
The tube strike is right!

Nick Cooper wrote:

The domain is registered to one "David Knight," who has - perhaps
understandably - chosen not to make any other details publicly
available. He's had the domain since...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 05, 12:41 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
Groan - Why are rucksacks so darned popular?

Nick Drew wrote:

I think it's something to do with (bear with me on this) *putting*
things inside them. I haven't really investigated it very much, but
as I understand it, if you wear a...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 05, 11:43 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
Groan - Why are rucksacks so darned popular?

Travelled on the Piccadilly line for a few of stops this morning.

It seemed as if virtually every man and his dog (and cat for good measure)
waiting on the platform was toting a rucksack!

Just as...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 06:21 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
Green Park closed & evacuated Saturday?

Michael Hoffman wrote:
I was on a Piccadilly line train Saturday morning and the driver
announced that it would not stop at Green Park. It did, in fact, stop,
but the doors did not open and I...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 06:18 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Trust No OneŽ
First Class

M J Forbes wrote:
"Humphrey Cook-Turner" wrote in message
It's funny when you see 90% of people in First...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump