Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil Spellings
Forum: London Transport January 20th 07, 06:55 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Neil Spellings
No online information during storms

I'd like to congratulate National Rail, Transport for London, Southern
Trains and the BBC for all failing to provide any kind of up-to-date
travel information on station closures during the storms...
Forum: London Transport September 21st 05, 08:05 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Neil Spellings
London Bridge & Oyster prepay

wrote:

I was in the same situation last night
touched barrier £20 credited £1.10 deducted
ticket office could not /would not help
took name of station supervisor to...
Forum: London Transport September 20th 05, 05:32 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Neil Spellings
London Bridge & Oyster prepay

Nick wrote:
Sounds like the Oyster config of London Bridge barriers is seriously broken.

Yup - I tried to touch my Oyster there last night - got the same "Seek
assistance - Error 57" message,...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 05, 05:00 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Neil Spellings
OysterCard PrePay Auto Top-up

Also note that its possible to add several Oyster pre-pay cards to your
online account - and each one qualifies for a £10 discount whilst the
promotion is running.

So, buy 5 pre-pay cards with £20...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 05, 09:19 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Spellings
Oyster pre-pay now cheaper than monthly/annual travelcards forZone4 commuters!

Nick Cooper wrote:

I'm sure that there might be a handful of people who fit the very
narrow criteria you have set, but it means that they'd never be able
to use buses, use their PP on days...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 05, 09:03 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Spellings
Oyster pre-pay now cheaper than monthly/annual travelcards for Zone4commuters!

According to the 2005 prices on the TFL website, for the "average" Zone
4 commuter it is now cheaper buying Oyter pre-pay every day on the tube
than it is buying a monthly or annual...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 04, 06:06 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Neil Spellings
Renting a Routemaster

David FitzGerald wrote:

Can anyone give some advice how to get a good deal to hire a Routemaster for
a wedding?

Try www.timebus.co.uk

No affiliation, I just host their website, and remembered...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump