Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jon Crowcroft
Forum: London Transport January 24th 05, 06:28 AM
Replies: 119
Posted By Jon Crowcroft
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

Well, I'd be surprised if royal holloway and bedford new college
managed to be terribly different from Imperial or UCL or QMC or Kings
and n all those, you need to pass exams each year, just like...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 12:30 PM
Replies: 119
Posted By Jon Crowcroft
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

So just for fun I did this trip on the 10.45 cruiser kings Cross-Cambridge this
morning -

By chance, it was held up behind a slow train for 5 minutes, and yet arrived on
time, this _despite_ a...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 04:55 PM
Replies: 119
Posted By Jon Crowcroft
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

1/ students are not gonna spend 3000-4000 commuting, so
we're talking (well i was talking) about staff (teaching officers and related

2/ students do not have to live in hall, so they cannot be...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 08:56 AM
Replies: 119
Posted By Jon Crowcroft
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article ,
In article , Jon Crowcroft
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 06:55 AM
Replies: 119
Posted By Jon Crowcroft
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

What surprises me is that there isn't more reverse commuute -
within shortdistances of King's Cross there are properties
less expensive than Cambridge (I still own one), and there
are interesting...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump