Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 1st 05, 05:23 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Uni

Roland Perry:
In message , at 13:35:55 *on Sun,
30
Jan 2005, Jonn Elledge remarked:

personally, I'd rather have an extra penny on...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 05, 02:56 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

Dave Arquati
I do sometimes wonder if some weird syndrome will be discovered to
explain away my unhealthy fascination with transport. I already have a

solution, though... try to turn it into a...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 05, 08:58 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

Tom Anderson:
On 24 Jan 2005 wrote:

Tom Anderson:

I'm not sure about the one colour per terminal, though. LU's maps
have
the idea of one colour per line,...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 05, 05:05 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

Tom Anderson:
I'm not sure about the one colour per terminal, though. LU's maps have
the
idea of one colour per line, which i think should be maintained, and
i'm
not sure that you can consider all...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 05, 10:18 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

John Rowland
I am not convinced that the station names should
be coloured at all, especially when you consider that some
interchanges have
a multiple blob which is coloured half frequent and half...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 05, 01:15 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
London supremacy

Michael Bell:
We're agreed on that. And you agree, as at least some of the
publicity
for
Crossrail concedes, that it is not to serve existing traffic better,
but to
pull in NEW...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 01:29 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

Nick:
Yeah, that ON map could be quite handy if it was more accurate. The
metropolitan Kent section is all over the place - Bexleyheath line
greyed
out implying less than 4 trains an hour?...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 11:59 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Frequent service maps...

I'd advocate six, but I think 8 is unrealistic - major stations aside
(East Croydon, Wimbledon etc) how many routes have 8tph?

Jonn
Forum: London Transport January 18th 05, 01:59 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
London supremacy (was London or Not ....

[sorry, this may quote twice - I still don't understand google groups]

I find it hard to believe some statements, such as that London
is
carrying the rest of the country economically. I...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 04:29 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

Michael Bell:
But I am also aware of the political dimension of projects like
Crossrail and Thameslink, which won't benefit Londoners very much, far
less
than the projects I discuss above....
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 01:45 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

Nick:
Postal counties still exist and are maintained, they just aren't one
of the
mandatory address fields. However, as far as I am aware, the RM
*still*
recommend the use of the postal county for...

Forum: London Transport January 11th 05, 11:24 AM
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
Red buses

I think this is one of those debates that's often characterized as an
either/or thing, when it really needn't be.

I grew up in Romford, another town that's been swallowed by greater
London. As...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 05, 03:34 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
London Transport Strategy (was Crossrail 2 - Some Detective Work...)

Dave Arquati wrote:
Is the
453 cut because of overprovision? The few times I've used it, it
seems
to be underused.

I think it's one of those awkward routes which is overused in the rush
hour...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 10:59 PM
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

Huge wrote: