Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JNugent
Forum: London Transport May 26th 05, 09:45 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Malcolm & Nika wrote:

"David Hansen" wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

TfL said:

"You will be able to transport a uni-cycle as long...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 05, 05:21 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Tony Raven wrote:

David Nutter wrote:

when the wax melts, smells and runs.

There's a book on punctuation waiting to get out of that phrase ;-)

LOL
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 09:05 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

You admitted you'd not even seen a unicycle in 30+ years. I own one.

Actually, now that I have reflected on it, that latter fact explains a lot.

I accept that the...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 09:00 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Ian Smith wrote:

JNugent wrote:

Oh, _road_dirt_? You mentioned hardened steel spikes meaning that
well-known sub-class of hardened...

Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 05:26 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Ian Smith wrote:

On Tue, 24 May, JNugent wrote:

Neither does my unicycle. Nor is it covered in black grease (or any
other sort of...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 05:24 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Dave Larrington wrote:

JNugent wrote:

Is it known that any are in use as pukka transport?

I quite often see a chap riding through Stoke Newington / Dalston /
Hoxton on one. He has a...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 03:52 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Whatever your views on where the balance should be struck between
the rights of cyclist passengers and the rights of...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 03:50 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

You obviously don't see them, or look at them then. Unicycles are
driven directly without gears, cog or a...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 02:44 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Ian Smith wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2005, JNugent wrote:

I think he mentioned them as a way of highlighting the idiocy of
banning a...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 02:40 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

"JNugent" typed

Why?
Do rucksacks also have hardened steel sharp bits sticking out and/or
covered in black grease as well?

Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 02:39 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

wrote:

If they operate in the same way as bicycles, the answer must be
"yes".

Your ignorance is, as ever,...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 02:35 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

"JNugent" typed

Do unicycles?

If they operate in the same way as bicycles, the answer must be
"yes". Not that you see too...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 05, 10:10 PM
Replies: 110

Clive George wrote:

"JNugent" wrote:

I think he mentioned them as a way of highlighting the idiocy of
banning a unicycle...

Why?

Do rucksacks...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 05, 10:01 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By JNugent
Unicycles on the London Underground

Mark Thompson wrote:

What are banned precisely?

If unicycles are banned then presumably the much larger rucksacks
are also banned. If not, why not?

snippity

Ok so you want them...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 05, 12:06 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By JNugent
Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

wrote:

The impersonal season tickets suggested by other posters seem like a
good solution, but it's a shame they're priced at a premium.
Travelcard season tickets in London...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump