Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport August 10th 06, 03:45 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Old depot in Sutton St E1

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , John Rowland
writes

The depot is presently operated by DLO (possibly...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 05, 02:20 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
When God made truck drivers

What exactly has this to do with uk.transport*?

please reset your follow-ups to take it off these groups.
Forum: London Transport January 29th 05, 11:50 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a doubledecker

As I said in another post, If lower deck headroom is really important
to you the best choice would be the Leyland Titan (rear engined). I've
just checked my local dealers Blythswood Motors of...
Forum: London Transport January 29th 05, 11:39 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a doubledecker

The things that come closest on the ensign site are ex-LT Metrobi and
Full-Height Olympians. A Leyland Titan (TN15 ) would give you the best
lower deck headroom though.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump