Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Hoffman
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 09:48 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Michael Hoffman
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

Richard J. wrote:

I think what you're missing is that if that you're that concerned
about saving 70p or even a few pounds, you shouldn't really be flying
out to wherever you're going. How about a...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 07:17 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Michael Hoffman
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

If I really wanted to save that 70p I could go to Earls Court on the
Picc, go back to West Brompton...

Actually, I take that back since I don't think West Brompton is on a
permitted route from...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 07:10 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Michael Hoffman
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

Hmmm... If I really wanted to save that 70p I could go to Earls Court
on the Picc, go back to West Brompton, leave the barriers with Oyster,
come back in with my GTW-CBG ticket, go back to Earls...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 06:28 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Michael Hoffman
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

That's probably what I'll do, but that throws away all the cross-London
availability I have already paid for.
Forum: London Transport February 4th 05, 04:52 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Michael Hoffman
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

I hold a Standard Open Return for Cambridge-Gatwick Airport but my
return flight will be into Heathrow instead this Sunday. Is there an
inexpensive way to get from Heathrow to Cambridge utilizing...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump