Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: grid58 (Paul)
Forum: London Transport November 21st 05, 01:19 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By grid58 (Paul)
Grand Trunk Railway

Phil Clark wrote:
I noticed the other day that on the gable end of a building on Warwick
House Street, by the junction with Cockspur Street (and opposite the
Two Chairmen pub) there are the...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 05, 01:11 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By grid58 (Paul)
More bombs?

Tony Polson wrote:

So what about the million or so people Irag citizens had killed in the
run up to the "war"? Certain Muslims who say they are being hard done
by seem to conveniently...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 01:38 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By grid58 (Paul)
More bombs?

MIG wrote: So we've got the world we created. Smug comments about
what was and
wasn't before Iraq don't count for much.

Forum: London Transport February 28th 05, 04:22 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By grid58 (Paul)
Terror on the buses (Sidcup)

Rich Mallard wrote:

So that's 173 windows smashed at the weekend? What the hell is
happening
around here???

Seen the same in the West Midlands. On one occaision a bus was
effectively...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump