Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EorJames
Forum: London Transport August 12th 05, 08:23 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By EorJames
My Epping and Ongar railway History website will be have a reopening next wednesday FULL HISTORY"!

Yep i have learnt that now.
But thank you for pinting it out.
The websit ehas been fixed and im uploading stuff now, no problems
Cheers
James
Forum: London Transport August 11th 05, 05:49 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By EorJames
My Epping and Ongar railway History website will be have a reopening next wednesday FULL HISTORY"!

Hi guys the reopening will be held back until Saturday 20th August dur
to website problems.
Sorry for those intrested
Cheers
James
Forum: London Transport August 4th 05, 10:57 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By EorJames
My Epping and Ongar railway History website will be have a reopening next wednesday FULL HISTORY"!

Hi guys,
Havern't been on for a while. I thought i would just like to say that
my EOR History site will be upgraded to full history. Enough maybe to
make you turn the kettle on.
More photos, history,...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 11:26 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By EorJames
Full size Tube map For sale.

No he got it from a station on the east end of the district line.
Im not naming the station as i dont want the staff to get in to
trouble.
This was from a district line station and was removed to be...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 08:03 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By EorJames
Full size Tube map For sale.

No im going to get it for my self.
I was selling a Full size offical laminated ex station map.
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 05:37 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By EorJames
Full size Tube map For sale.

True.
Well dont worry i got my money back as i went round to his to get it.
I dont see him much anyway.
I think ill get on from the LT shop (Cheers Mrs Redboots)
Thanks
James
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 04:01 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By EorJames
Full size Tube map For sale.

What the really big Laminated ones.
The ones you see at stations.
Because if thats right im going to kill my mate .
No ill get my money back.
Thank you guys cheers
James
Forum: London Transport April 5th 05, 09:32 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By EorJames
Full size Tube map For sale.

Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station, was
going to get rid of it but he gave it to my mate...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 05, 08:41 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By EorJames
My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look.

The URLS Sorry:
EOR History (Unoffical-Mysite):www.eohistory.bravehost.com
EORVS (Offical site): www.eorailway.co.uk
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 05, 07:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By EorJames
My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look.

Hi guys,
I was wondering if you could compare, my site to the offical one.
Of coarse they have more funding but base your score on both 1/10.
Base it on infomation, the feel, and so on many thanks...
Forum: London Transport March 30th 05, 09:23 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Hey guys,
They have contacted me.
And they are now deciding what they should do.
But guys i love Film,
You see film still has the advantage on blow ups.
And for an extra 3 quid i can have a cd made,...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 05, 07:03 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Right guys,
Well no word from LU yet.
But i should of menchioned this.
If you want the work to be copyrighted to be your own it will cost a
bit more.
Well basicly 20 pounds more.
That's my rate.
I...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 09:05 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

I think there on holiday now so it will be a wait.
If i dont get it or have to pay loads i will forget it.
But hey they havernt said yes or no yet.
Cheers
James
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 11:48 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

I see but really i dont want to keep this secret as i can expand the
website.
Ive asked for the permit if they give it to me then thunderbirds are
go!!!!
But if they dont i might be tempted to do it...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 11:12 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Well this is to be helpfull really and to help me out a bit.
Its really covering the costs but there is a few pounds over to buy me
an egg freid rice and chips on the way home.
But i do make somthing...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 09:43 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

So aslong i dont use the flash and dont cause an obstruction im ok.
Im going to wait for their response anyway.
Thank you for your info
Cheers
James
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 09:07 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Oh yes, one thing,
If i end up getting permission from the LU, who would consider using my
services?
Thank you
Regards
James
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 08:58 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Well have, and im waiting for a reply.
And Lars do you mean you would.
Well dont worry people, i wont go any further without permission.
lets hope they give me a permit.
I think its free i hope they...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 07:20 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

But in the end of the day, is my service what people want.
If i get enough requests i will ask the LU for permission, but if i
dont i think ill leave the idea alone.
Most of the people on here think...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 06:09 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Digital is great, but in my work i find SLR is much better.
The quality of film i use brings out the best photos.
Film is still used, and i find the gadgets on my camera are much better
than some...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 04:40 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Yes im sorry.
The Website is now on a new domain name, and has an example of my work.
The new link: www.luphotostop.co.nr
I hope some of you will enjoy using my services.
Really i make about 5 pounds...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 03:55 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Well yes,
But the camera i uses special batterys and the film costs alot.
really at the end of the day i make a couple of quid but for me its
really to do the exploring of the tube.
So in away i make...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 03:30 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By EorJames
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Sorry the URL is wrong.
I wanted to call it photoshop but now the URL is wrong use this one
only.
www.londonundergroundphotoshop.bravehost.com
Cheers
James