Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gnomo
Forum: London Transport April 28th 05, 05:46 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Gnomo
[OT?] Building visible from the Heathrow Express

"John Rowland" wrote
Could that be the church of St. Mary, Church Rd., Hanwell?
What is special about it?

.... nothing that I know, really - I simply liked the look of the tower
and I'd just...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 05, 12:37 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Gnomo
[OT?] Building visible from the Heathrow Express

"Brimstone" wrote ...
Could that be the church of St. Mary, Church Rd., Hanwell?
It certainly sounds like the church that you're describing.
[cut]

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

--
Gnomo
(...any...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 05, 08:48 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Gnomo
[OT?] Building visible from the Heathrow Express

Hello everybody,

please forgive my poor English (I'm a foreigner) and
a possible OT.

I'm trying to identify a building that I caught a glimpse of
from a train on my last trip to London and I'd like...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 05, 12:37 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Gnomo
fiat mafia

"scactus" wrote ...
... they NEVER use Fiat (always been low-class), only Lancia...
And their cars are not black. They are dark-blue.
.... sometimes also silver-grey,...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 05, 08:17 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Gnomo
fiat mafia

"BIG ONE" wrote ...
large black fiat cars and think it may in some way be related to the
state visit of the owner of Italy.

.... they NEVER use Fiat (always been low-class), only...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump