Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 11:33 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Name This Underground Station

But the stairs go up from the platform. The OP said "it was an island
platform and at the end of the platform was some stairs heading down",
which suggests that the stairs go down from the...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 11:23 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Name This Underground Station

Just to add the actual station was covered but the outside could be
seen at the end of the platform when standing at the top of the stairs
(with the stairs being outside)

It was probably about 10...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 12:30 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Name This Underground Station

Many many years ago as a child I remember travelling on the london
underground and we reached this terminus station and was wondering if
anyone knew which station it was. From what I can remember it...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump