Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Colin
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 11:38 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Colin
Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:31:05 -0700, MartinM wrote:

you can't absail (or even abseil) _up_ , you have to prusik ;-)

I suspected that absailing was a one-way persuit ;-)

but ITYF there is a...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 10:57 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Colin
Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Err, if I was one for hyperbole I would have chose the subject line
without my tongue being firmly in my cheek, possibly 'Problem with TfL
Journey Planner' might have been less attention grabbing...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump