Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: j dot harter
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 06:49 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By j dot harter
Oystercard for foreign visitors?

Keith, many thanks for your detailed answer. Initially I intended to
minimize that 'hassle factor' by using an oystercard, but that might as
well not work out, as you say, so I'll probably go with...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 10:48 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By j dot harter
Oystercard for foreign visitors?

Hello,

I'll visit London for one week in late August. As far as it's possible
by then I'll use the tube and buses inside zone 1 and 2 and probably for
a few journeys farther out than zone 2,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump