Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 24th 06, 11:35 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Old London street name

Many thanks, Paul. Much appreciated.
I also managed to find Canterbury Place, which is another ancestral
home I'm researching. Badly bombed in WW2 I think.
I'll take a look at Azzurro's next time I'm...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 06, 10:21 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Old London street name

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Sutton Street, Lambeth
mentioned in the 1881 census? Any information appreciated. Thanks
Forum: London Transport August 2nd 05, 06:41 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
When IS Blackwall Tunnel closed?

Cheers Malcolm, but nothing about single lane northbound on
Tuesdays.......
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 11:23 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
When IS Blackwall Tunnel closed?

Cannot find any real info as to when the tunnel is or isn't
functioning. The sign at the southern approach is usually blank, or
maybe the rain washes the chalk marks off. The BBC website...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump