Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C!
Forum: London Transport July 30th 06, 04:04 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By C!
Tube quiz name game

Iain wrote:
Apologies for the semi-spammage, but as a long-time lurker and occasional
poster, I thought I might be able to get away with it.

I've written a little tube stations quiz game...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 06, 04:38 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By C!
What is wrong with the tube tonight?

Mr Sissons on BBC News just said all lines have severe delays due to
faulty comms and that has caused the Victoria line to close.

Anyone know anything more about this?

Chris
Forum: London Transport July 17th 06, 02:55 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By C!
New Victoria Line Trains

Mizter T wrote:

Plastic seats, no way!

Plastic seats = static shocks
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 06, 12:48 AM
Replies: 190
Posted By C!
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

JMUpton2000 wrote:

Something I wondered as I took a rare journey north of Baker Street on the
Jubilee Line the other day.

The on board scrolling displays and the tube maps say it is spelt St...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 06, 01:31 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By C!
Overheating on the Tube

Neillw001 wrote:
I've never found them to be as hot as parts
of the District/Circle in high summer.

The problem on the circle line seems to be all the heat coming from
under the seats
Forum: London Transport June 7th 06, 12:16 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By C!
Can't cancel auto-topup

TKD wrote:
I have been using autotopup since the start but will be leaving
London soon :-) so I don't want it to do any more top ups in the
mean time. If I am running out of money I...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 06, 11:17 AM
Replies: 78
Posted By C!
New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

Roland Perry wrote:
Exiting at Cambridge in the evening is a Break of Journey (are they
allowed on the return half of a CDR?)

I thought exiting at Cambridge would be "abandoning" the journey...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 06, 11:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By C!
Can't cancel auto-topup

I have been using autotopup since the start but will be leaving London
soon :-) so I don't want it to do any more top ups in the mean time.
If I am running out of money I can put £5 on myself at a...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 06, 07:55 AM
Replies: 78
Posted By C!
New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:17:31 on Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Paul Oter
remarked:
According to a new...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 06, 11:20 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By C!
Ask Tube

Hi,

I am trying to use ask tube to get an answer to a question. The
question is not in their searchable list. There used to be a way of
asking a question that hadn't already been answered but I...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 09:19 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By C!
TFL cancelled my Student Oyster Card. Help!

Joseph wrote:

snipStory about student oyster card being cancelled/snip

There is an article on "Ask Oyster" (see below). Would have posted a
link but there doesn't seem to be a static link...
Forum: London Transport January 31st 06, 10:51 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By C!
London underground song (contains rude words)

mouse wrote:
London underground song:

http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

The chaps that recorded that song are located (along with some other
samples) at...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 05, 07:01 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By C!
1,327 selfish *******s attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

wrote:
Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?