Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith Spink
Forum: London Transport January 10th 09, 11:50 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Keith Spink
DLR to Woolwich set to open this Saturday, 10 January

Journeyplanner...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 09, 11:44 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Keith Spink
DLR to Woolwich set to open this Saturday, 10 January

Plenty of other geeky types walking around with video cameras.

Producing such things as http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XYDhMNaWFfw

And my efforts at:

Video: DLR travelling from Woolwich...
Forum: London Transport December 24th 05, 11:15 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Keith Spink
Gatwick Fastway (Fantasy?)

| [** Hmm - excuse me - but what make a bus 'smart' if its painted silver
| and blue. I've heard of smart computers etc., but not smart buses.
| Perhaps they automatically kneel to help you get on...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump