Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Louis Krupp
Forum: London Transport January 17th 06, 11:40 PM
Replies: 125
Posted By Louis Krupp
More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

loobyloo wrote:

I also recall the time (I don't remember the year) when I went to a
ticket window at Glasgow Central, asked about a...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 06, 09:56 PM
Replies: 125
Posted By Louis Krupp
More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

Chris Tolley wrote:
John Band wrote:

The original post was talking about tourists who arrived at Heathrow,
went to the HEX ticket office (ie who would have travelled on HEX
irrespective of...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 05, 10:11 AM
Replies: 112
Posted By Louis Krupp
Airtrack to beat Crossrail to Heathrow?

John Rowland wrote:
"Louis Krupp" wrote in message

John Rowland wrote:
snip

You could close the...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 05, 09:59 AM
Replies: 112
Posted By Louis Krupp
Airtrack to beat Crossrail to Heathrow?

Mark Brader wrote:
Louis Krupp writes:

For what it's worth, emergency vehicle drivers here in the Wild, Wild
West always defer to three things: School buses with lights flashing,
school...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 10:20 AM
Replies: 112
Posted By Louis Krupp
Airtrack to beat Crossrail to Heathrow?

John Rowland wrote:
snip
You could close the crossings for all vehicles except emergency vehicles,
which would have priority over trains.

For what it's worth, emergency vehicle drivers here in...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump