Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***Jos***
Forum: London Transport December 30th 05, 07:44 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By ***Jos***
Tube in London

£18.90 + £18.90 + £3 = £40.80

This works out cheaper for you than using 10 single tickets each or Oyster
card.

Thank you very much!
That's the answer where I was waiting for.
Forum: London Transport December 30th 05, 03:56 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By ***Jos***
Tube in London

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/

I know that site already, but it's very confusing for me.
For example: what is an Oyster card??

Jos
Forum: London Transport December 30th 05, 01:05 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By ***Jos***
Tube in London

Hi everybody,

I'm from Holland and my english is not so good as it should be....apologise.

In January I will visit London with my two children (age 14 and 16). We will
walk much as we can, but...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump