Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nzuri
Forum: London Transport December 30th 03, 06:24 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By nzuri
Guardian article on LU PPP

Anyone who is interested in this might like to take a look at the discussion
at the Today programme's web site

http://tinyurl.com/ypt5k

(or go to www.bbc.co.uk/today and follow the 'have your say'...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 03, 10:42 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By nzuri
LU falling apart, shock horror

No doubt everyone was surprised to read this:

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/publicservices/story/0,11032,1113539,00.html

(LU reliability significantly reduced since privatisation - which...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 03, 12:26 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By nzuri
Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

Thanks all - interesting comments. I suspect cognitive dissonance (see
http://www.dmu.ac.uk/~jamesa/learning/dissonance.htm) has a big part to play
in the implementation of policies like the LUL PFI...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 03, 02:30 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By nzuri
Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

I only visit London occasionally, but seems to me from the odd glimpse of
the Underground I get every couple of months that it's going downhill fast.
Am I just seeing the bad bits, or is this...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 03, 06:39 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By nzuri
Ken takes over London Underground

post on this newsgroup just how much
money LU exec's are going to squeeze out of us...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 03, 10:18 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By nzuri
Ken takes over London Underground

Gosh, almost exactly the same question that you asked in news:uk.railway
(I've posted an answer there. It's more sensible to...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 03, 09:04 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By nzuri
Ken takes over London Underground

Just heard Ken Livingstone announcing on Start the Week that he has sacked
10 senior execs at
London Underground and has appointed a new American MD (he's very keen on
Yanks these days, isn't he?). ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump