Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NW3
Forum: London Transport July 6th 06, 01:51 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By NW3
Fare enquiry - Zone 6 Gatwick Express CDR

Hello there.

Just wondering if anyone had access to the fares manual -

I've got a Z1-6 travelcard, and would like to know how much it costs to
get an extension for a trip (both single and return)...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 06, 10:25 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By NW3
Zone 2 to Gatwick

Thank you all for your help... I continue to try and uncover the
mystery of the fare structure and options!

NW3
Forum: London Transport January 24th 06, 12:34 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By NW3
Zone 2 to Gatwick

Hello there.

Currently having a nightmare trying to work out the best fare combo
from Belsize Park to Gatwick Airport, at various times of the day (i.e.
sometimes in the morning peak, sometimes...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump