Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John
Forum: London Transport February 21st 10, 08:11 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By John
NLL resignalling postponed, says Ian Brown of TfL

In article , Paul Scott
writes
Cab signalling would not work for NLL at the current time because the
route...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 10, 09:28 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By John
NLL resignalling postponed, says Ian Brown of TfL

Cab signalling would not work for NLL at the current time because the
route is used by so many trains which are not fitted. The costs of
fitment would be very high.

ELLX would have been a good route...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 07, 09:53 AM
Replies: 62
Posted By John
Crossrail link to Reading hangs in the balance

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
In article ,
(Colin...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 07, 07:07 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By John
St Pancras International

In article , BH Williams

John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail
What are you working on now,...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 07, 09:15 PM
Replies: 92
Posted By John
St Pancras International

In article ,
writes

Forum: London Transport June 20th 07, 10:21 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By John
Unusual sight on Blackfriars bridge

In article , John Rowland
writes
On 19 Jun, 22:32,...
Forum: London Transport June 20th 07, 10:19 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By John
Stratford - new DLR platforms

In article ,
alex_t writes

I've not yet been up on the platform, but the numbering is now even more
Forum: London Transport November 10th 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By John
Gold card extension/ticket advice

My understanding is that there are "special" fares for the extension -
certainly when I have travelled out to Northfleet on my GoldCard, I have
bought a Zone 6 to Northfleet extension.

John

In...
Forum: London Transport June 12th 06, 10:02 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By John
Overheating on the Tube

In article , Mark
W writes

...which would instead cause...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 06, 09:12 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By John
Moorgate beyond Thameslink

Why not burrow out to the east to join up with Crossrail (yeuk) and dive
down to the west to join up with Crossrail (yeuk).

P.S. I don't like Crossrail!

In article...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 05, 06:09 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By John
Commuting from Liverpool Street to Chelmsford

In article , Tom
Anderson writes

Actually - what I am really interested...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 05, 07:05 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By John
"Tube cheapest in Europe"

In article , Richard J.
writes
nDave Newt typed:
Just received the latest TfL magazine...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 05, 09:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By John
When could you change to the Metropolitan at Aldgate East?

I caught a District from Barking to West Ham this evening (one of the
refurbs) and looking out the window at East Ham noticed that the Next
Train display told me that it was District for Tower Hill...
Forum: London Transport October 13th 05, 07:15 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By John
Northern Line suspended

In article , Paul Terry
writes
In message ,
Forum: London Transport August 29th 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By John
Well done Highways Agency (!)

I agree - with the information available on websites and via
trafficmaster, etc., it is frustrating that the matrix displays cannot
be used more proactively. I would rather hear about delays and...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 05, 09:54 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By John
Mornington Crescent

In article , Bruce
Fletcher writes
In article ,...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 05, 07:30 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By John
Mornington Crescent

In article , Bruce
Fletcher writes
Stuart Gray wrote:

Try putting your rules...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 11:33 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By John
Hearsay

I hear that the H&C could be 2 months before it is back in order (worst
case because they don't know the tunnel status until the police vacate
site and Piccadily is anything up to 8 months if the...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 10:08 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By John
Monday services

Firstly, can I say what a wonderful job all the police, ambulance, fire
services, underground and bus staff have done to cope with this event. I
know from speaking to a policemen closely involved...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 08:47 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By John
CTRL Visitor Centre

In article , Joe
writes
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

I...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 05, 07:01 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By John
Thameslink 'BOX'

In article , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article , Malcolm & Nika...
Forum: London Transport May 16th 05, 09:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By John
Thameslink 'BOX'

In article , Malcolm & Nika
writes
Went through the tunnel today and passed through the big box. Interesting to
see whats...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 05, 07:47 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By John
round thing outside liverpool street

In article , Clive D. W.
Feather writes
snip

I can't work out where the outside picture was taken, so I can't see how...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 07:33 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By John
Screw Threads

I noticed on the engineering poster at Moorgate that the multi coloured
screws have a left hand thread - anyone else noticed?
--
John Alexander,
Forum: London Transport March 18th 05, 05:07 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By John
CTRL 2 Bridge

In article , Stuart
writes
Ian Snowdon wrote:
Some weeks ago someone asked about the purpose of the concrete structure...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

Forum Jump