Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thoss
Forum: London Transport March 23rd 06, 09:13 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By thoss
Silverlink south of Stratford soon RIP?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 Tristán White wrote:

Incidentally, anyone know why the NLL is the only railway to
consistently, since the 1970s, to appear on every tube map
(notwithstanding the occasional...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 06, 01:05 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By thoss
Bendy buses

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 Paul Terry wrote:

Bendys would be very useful on the 337. It often happens that the bus
(double deck) is "full" so the driver will not let anyone on, depsite
there being...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 06, 04:02 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By thoss
Bendy buses

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 Paul wrote:

Yesterday's Evening Standard had as its main story that Ken Livingstone
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 06, 08:12 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By thoss
Bendy buses

Yesterday's Evening Standard had as its main story that Ken Livingstone
was thinking of scrapping all bendy buses. I'm surprised that there has
been nothing on this here.
--
Thoss

[To reply,...
Forum: London Transport February 27th 06, 09:12 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By thoss
FREEDOM PASS

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 Barry Salter wrote:

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:22:51 GMT, "Richard J."

I GOT MY NEW...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 06, 12:14 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By thoss
Old London street name

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 wrote:

Many thanks, Paul. Much appreciated.
I also managed to find Canterbury Place, which is another ancestral
home I'm researching. Badly bombed in WW2 I think.

Probably...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 06, 12:11 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By thoss
Old London street name

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 Paul Terry wrote:

In message ,
writes

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Sutton...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump