Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M J Forbes
Forum: London Transport August 7th 10, 02:02 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By M J Forbes
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

There are London businesses that will not even accept Scottish
currency, although I suspect that they a legally obliged to do so.

There have been times when I have refused to pay with anything...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 10, 11:04 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By M J Forbes
Rucksacks worn on the tube

Before those are banned we need to regulate umbrella carrying so that
it is an offence to hold it with the open canopy below the head height
of the tallest person.

AND - if you are carrying an...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 06, 03:57 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By M J Forbes
centra bus blind

wrote:
hi all,
having looked through a number of pictures of centra buses. at their
depot. And I was wondering what was ment on a blind display that had a
red...
Forum: London Transport March 28th 06, 07:43 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By M J Forbes
Oyster weirdness

Incidentally, I'd like to salute the genuises at FGW and/or Major
Stations who decided to install barriers at Paddington without Oyster
readers...

Are the gated platforms at Paddington...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump