Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richardr
Forum: London Transport May 31st 09, 01:29 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Richardr
Oyster revenue allocation question

"Andrew Heenan" wrote

Thameslink already has two quite separate services, the metro (via the
Sutton Loop), and the Bedford to Brighton. It would make perfect sense for
LOROL...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 09, 08:03 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By Richardr
Oyster revenue allocation question

"D DB 90001" wrote

However, I still think that local suburban services that *do*
terminate inside of Z1-6 or at stations such as Sevenoaks or Dartford
just...
Forum: London Transport May 30th 09, 10:38 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Richardr
Oyster revenue allocation question

"D DB 90001" wrote

The easiest way to solve the problem would be to adopt a LOROL style
approach to ALL suburban services in London, whereby the service
Forum: London Transport December 9th 07, 10:49 PM
Replies: 307
Posted By Richardr
St P.I..L.L Impressions.

In article ,
says...

TL commmuters are used to using their phones in KXTL (and Farringdon)
so will not be happy.
Forum: London Transport December 8th 07, 05:07 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Richardr
Patronage at KXSP LUL

In article , sky.rider1
@ntlworld.com says...
According to the stats on the 'Corporate' section of the TfL website
(http://tinyurl.com/3y56uo), King's...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 03, 07:57 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Richardr
Crossrail funding approved

In article ,
says...
At least that's what the Evening Standard headline said. I only had time
to skim the first couple...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump