Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: andy roberts
Forum: London Transport June 18th 06, 06:49 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By andy roberts
Website suggestions?

JO wrote:
Any good web suggestions for video, photographs, sound, or documentary
information on the underground? Is there any virtual online tour of lines
trains or stations?

Over...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 06, 08:10 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By andy roberts
Zone One extension ?

andy roberts wrote:

Ok, I shall attempt to buy one of these NR extension tickets from New
Cross Gate station one afternoon soon, and report back here what
happens. Cheers.

:-(

After...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 09:24 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By andy roberts
Zone One extension ?

Paul Corfield wrote:

My brain now hurts but please take into account comments from others -
especially about the National Rail extension ticket options and
availability as I think that is key...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 08:44 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By andy roberts
Zone One extension ?

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:24:02 +0100, andy roberts

I have a monthly zone 2-3 travelcard on my Oyster but I'd like to pass
through zone 1...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 06:24 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By andy roberts
Zone One extension ?

I have a monthly zone 2-3 travelcard on my Oyster but I'd like to pass
through zone 1 occasionally, via the mainline terminals at London Bridge
and Liverpool Street, without paying twice for the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump