Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vicki.dietz
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 09:22 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

wrote in message

vicki.dietz wrote:
"David Biddulph" wrote in message
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 08:51 PM
Replies: 24

"vicki.dietz" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 08:11 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

Thank you very much for the information. I have but one more question I'll
ask you, as I don't want to be too much of a bother.

I think I'll by the Day Travelcards from Dorking to London as Dave...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 07:36 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

You buy them at Dorking station on the day - there's no point in buying
in advance. They are...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 07:02 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

"asdf" wrote in message

You can get travelcard from Dorking...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 07:00 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

Dave,

I can't seem to locate where i would make a purchase using the Groupsave.
it discusses it, but where do I actually purchase tickets?

Thanks,
-D
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 06:35 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

Thank you, David. Much appreciated.

-D

"MIG" wrote...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 06:15 PM
Replies: 24

wrote in message

Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 05:40 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

"MIG" wrote in message

vicki.dietz wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm planning a trip to England, will be...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 05:21 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By vicki.dietz
Driving into London from Dorking

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning a trip to England, will be there very soon and was trying to
figure a way into the city without having to take the rail (4 of us costs
over 30 pounds) or drive all the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump