Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 09:53 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster - Please Help!

Peter Frimberley wrote:

Well I don't know about whether you can change now. But the sums are
fairly simple using the fares on the TfL website. it's £3.50 before
7pm, £2 if you can travel...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 09:52 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster - Please Help!

Peter Smyth wrote:

It depends on whether you ever travel out of the peak times (before 0700
or after 1900). If you regularly travel early or late then pay as you go
will be cheaper otherwise...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 05:14 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster - Please Help!

I've just got myself an Oyster. I live in zone 5 and work in zone 1.
However, I'm extremely confused, despite reading lots on the topic! I hope
someone can clarify the situation for me.

I ordered...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump