Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport November 24th 06, 03:20 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Premature T5 diagram at Ealing Common

d wrote:
I've heard of that quite often, but I've yet to see one - where are they? :)

I distinctly remember one at Holloway Road.

--
Abi
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 06, 09:03 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Premature T5 diagram at Ealing Common

Paul Corfield wrote:

Oh well that's a bit of work to get sorted out tomorrow! While I admire
the forward planning you might imagine someone would think to blank it
over until the place...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 06, 11:09 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
New victoria line trains

Peter Smyth wrote:
Presumably though the new trains will all have in-car displays and automatic
announcements about the next station so there shouldn't be any need to look
out of the window to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump